Dread Disease Cover
Heart attacks, Cancers, etc…. everyone knows someone that has contracted one of the major diseases and it can happen to you!
- most heart attack patients that are admitted to hospital survive
- 70% of people who suffer a stroke survive
- Many cancer patients are still alive five years after diagnosis; with many dying of old age.
- 25% of people who suffer heart attacks had no symptoms previously?
- In South Africa, there is one heart attack every 8 minutes
- 1 in 6 South African men and 1 in 7 South African women will get cancer during their lives
What would you and your family do if you contract a dread disease – such as a stroke – that left you unable to earn a living? What would happen if you got cancer and couldn’t afford the necessary life saving treatment as well as your normal monthly bills due to you being off sick from work?
Dread disease cover protects your lifestyle, retirement savings and investment portfolio by providing you with the financial cushion you need to fully recover. The payment of a tax-free lump sum, while you are recovering will most certainly help the healing process! And it pays on diagnosis, with no waiting period, providing immediate income before your disability benefits start. Almost everyone knows someone who has suffered a dread disease. To a dread disease survivor, a R100 000 payment would be a lot better than a get-well card!